[6pack] Gunst Bearing compatibility with Sachs clutch pressure plate

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: [6pack] Gunst Bearing compatibility with Sachs clutch pressure plate
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:59:17 -0400
I appreciate the response to my email re: Luc clutches.  From the response
I've gotten it seems that the softest clutch pedal is obtained by using the
Sachs pressure plate and that the clamping pressure of the Sachs pressure
plate is more than adequate for a street car.  My question is, will the
Sachs pressure plate be compatible with the Gunst T/O bearing I have?   Is
anyone running the Sachs pressure plate and the Gunst bearing?  According to
one source the Sachs pressure plate is only compatible with two T/O
bearings, I believe Toyo being one (web site only gave stock numbers).  Any
information appreciated.

Take care.

Bob Rochlin

'72 TR6