[6pack] Re: Brake Shoe upgrade

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielson, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Re: Brake Shoe upgrade
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
tsiimportedautomotive in Ohio has both kevlar and carbon kevlar pads and shoes
for us.  Several of Ted's brake compounds are specifically cold stop for
street cars.   He tells me he has these custom made for him by a brake
rebuilder.  I like and recommend them.  Other 6 drivers notice the difference
on my car.

Brake upgrades are relatively inexpensive.

Bruce Simms
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca