Re: [6pack] Six inch speakers?

To: forzion@maine.rr.com, 6pack-bounces+lfm614=aol.com@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Six inch speakers?
From: lfm614@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:07:25 +0000
I bought some with 4" holes from him, they were better quality than my
originals with no holes.  That said, I don't think the diameter will be a
problem although its pretty tight down there on the side with the heater flap
control. I would be more concerned with the depth though. Do they make that
shallow of a 6" speaker?

Lou