[6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.

To: auto tox <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all.  I know off subject is frowned upon.  This is really not completely off
subject.

I read an article from the 2007 New York times that they  reported that Obama
testifying in the environmental committee, stated the due to pollution problems
Obama sees "no place on the roads for any car over 5 years old".  He further
stated  "eliminating older cars from the road will reduce emissions, as they
are all major causes of pollution".

This could be a major threat to our hobby. If registration is denied to "older"
cars we will loose the entire hobby and a major parts industry will be out of
business. Please pass this around

John H.   1976 TR6