Re: [6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.

To: <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>, <johnehorton@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:18:11 -0400
Provide a link to the article so we can all read it.  Thanks Kevin for
looking this up.

The whole idea of removing every car older than 5 years is ludicrous.
Honestly.  You are going to force everyone to drive a NEW car in this
country?  Please.

Finally, just because it is "in the New York Times", does that make it
'gospel'.  Don't think so folks.  Don't think so.

Joe