Re: [6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:36:26 +0000
I'm sorry for extending this one post further, but everybody missed the main
point of the initial thread. When I read that he had 'read in a 2007 New York
Times that Obama said...", but no link was included I knew it was one of the
hundreds of email hoaxes about what OB had said about this or that. I think a
lot of people need to look in the mirror and ask themselves why they are so
afraid he is going to win.

No offence intended to the other team.
Sloane :)
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.