[6pack] rear end vibration

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] rear end vibration
From: Ian Breyer <ianbreyer@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:49:13 -0800 (PST)
I should have also mentioned that there is about a 1/2" - 3/4" difference
between the gap between tire and wheel-well from passenger side to driver side.
(Drivers side has less gap.)

I just tried Vance's suggestion on the highway and the vibration was still
present in neutral. I am going to take the car to a garage and have the tires
balanced tomorrow. Maybe its a combination of a few things. I do know that the
u-joints on the differential need to be replaced.

Let me know if anyone has any other thoughts.

Thanks again.

Ian

Ian Breyer