Re: [6pack] rear end vibration

To: ianbreyer@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] rear end vibration
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:26:23 -0500
 Ian,

I havent seen anyone encourage you to check out the differential mounting pins,
especially the right front.? The symptoms you describe could be caused by a
cracked mount if it has gotten really bad, especially letting your foot off the
accelerator.? A good inspection of the entire rear end is a good idea at this
point.? Let us know what you find.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)