[6pack] Intermittent Cracking

To: "6 Pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Intermittent Cracking
From: "Stuart Thompson" <stuartt@tlthompson.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:39:37 -0600
Fellow Listers:

I finally got around to taking my '74 TR6 to a well respected Triumph expert.
Upon a
very thorough examination the differential mounting brackets and hubs appear
to be
in good shape. The u-joints were failing and have been replaced with
Hardy-Spicer's.

Also replaced the T/A bushings and making sure the excessive negative camber
is
corrected. It should be ready to go this Saturday!

I've only been without the car for about two weeks now and I sure miss having
it in my
garage. I'll be much happier now knowing those problems are solved.

What? This Saturday is Valentine's Day? Uh-Oh!

Stuart Thompson
http://www.triumphowners.com/1069