Re: [6pack] Using Opened Brake Fluif

To: trsix74@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Using Opened Brake Fluif
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:43:07 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2009 7:52:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
trsix74@comcast.net writes:

In my  opinion yes.
Reason, you are adding air to the fluid.
(Haven't any high  test beverage yet, I can still say it  properly.)

Just to put any debate to rest, yes I agree, it is a bad thing to shake  that
bottle of silicone brake fluif, and to tell the truth High Test Crown Royal
Manhattans are now in effect.  The point is, no matter what, once  that bottle
crosses the palms of one's hand, it just seems natural the shake it  up, see
how much is left, then go on to pour. Oh shoot, now I have to wait till  those
bubbles settle.
Darrell
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)