Re: [6pack] Using Opened Brake Fluif

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Using Opened Brake Fluif
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:48:42 +0000
Bob,
Here's my tip. While I can't bring myself to throw away an open can of brake
fluid, as my current bottle is always open, a friend did convinse me to stop
buying the HUGE bottles. My car leaks enough to use up a small bottle in a
resonable amount of time.
Sloane :)
'69-Six> > I seem to recall that you shouldn't use an opened container of
brake fluif> because there may be water in it from condensation. The bottle I
have was> first opened about a year ago. Fact or old wife's tale? > > Thanks>
Bob> > Bob Danielson> 1975 TR6 CF38503U> Running w/ Throttle Body Injection>
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org >
Windows Live: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_02200
9