Re: [6pack] Laycock Clutch dimension question

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Laycock Clutch dimension question
From: William McIntire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:32:43 -0400
Mike and  all,
It's a piece of cake.

With the engine off put the trans in a higher gear, like 3rd, depress the
clutch and stand on the brakes.  Bump the starter repeatedly. Do not leave the
starter engaged just bump it against the flywheel. After a few tries the
clutch will unstick and you're good to go. Worked for me for years. Just do
not leave the starter engaged for any extended period as it may cook.

Bill
'70   6