Re: [6pack] heater fan blowing fuse

To: John VanNorman <jsvannorman@gmail.com>, 6-Pack
Subject: Re: [6pack] heater fan blowing fuse
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:02:51 GMT
John V.---Using Dan Masters schematics, check that the three heater wires go to
the correct terminal. (Tthe high and low speed wires are interchangeable, which
only makes the pull-out different).  If the hot and ground wires are correct,
it would seem that the heater motor itself doesn't want to turn, blowing the
fuse.

Dick