Re: [6pack] Hard top prices

To: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Hard top prices
From: "Wayne Lee" <wayne@motorcarriage.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:01:49 -0400
 Hi John,
    My 75 has it's original Hardtop, which I didn't even take off last
 summer because of slacking off having my new Robbins Top put on by someone
who does it
 everyday. I took out the TR6 for the first time this year  this past
weekend before last. The
 poor thing had to stay outside over the winter (which I wouldn't do with
the Softtop) and get
 brushed off with a broom every time I had to clear the Driveway with the
snowblower etc.
 It was last on the road Dec. 18, parked in the Drive with 3/4 tank of gas,
and a strong dose of Marvel Mystery
 Oil added to the Tank at the last fill up in Dec. I went out march 14,
opened the Hood and gave the
Fuel Pump a few strokes to fill the fuel Bowls,
and she started like she was used the day before.
    Sorry for going off on the tangent there. To answer your question, I'm
 6'3" and I have a couple inchesclearance at least above my Head with the
hardtop.
My Seat may be a little sunken in, but I doubt enough to make a difference.
 Cheers,
 Wayne Lee
 Douglas,MA
 64 TR4 (project)
 75 TR6  SU's, Pertronix, 74 Exhaust Manifold, ANSA Exhaust (Daily Driver
again)