Re: [6pack] Hard top prices

To: jsvannorman@gmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Hard top prices
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:23:12 EDT
In a message dated 3/26/2009 3:35:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jsvannorman@gmail.com writes:

Actually, this does raise a question.  As some of you guys may  know,
I'm 6 foot 5.  I have absolutely no problem with my head hitting  the
convertible top when it is up.  I'm assuming the hardtop has about  the
same amount of head room, but I may be wrong.

yep, you're wrong - the clearance is very different - i don't know by how
much, but I can tell you that I can autocross my TR6 with the soft top on and
erected without my helmet touching the top - with hardtop on I have serious
helmet-against-the-roof issues.
I'm about 5ft 13in tall

Cheers,
Jack Mc