Re: [6pack] Changing out springs

To: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Changing out springs
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:49:41 GMT
Hi, Andy---Depends on how much of a difference there is, I'd say. On my '73 the
front end measures 26 inches from fender lip to ground, and at the rear it's
27.5 inches. I also like this look, so left it this way. I have found no
disadvantage with this combo. I can provoke the tail end to step out, but I
like this also. The rear bar 5/8" diam. which we know adds to this balance.
I'd say to take it to a vacant parking lot and put it thru its paces. Decide
then...

Dick