Re: [6pack] Free spinning fan

To: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, "'Sally or Dick Taylor'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Free spinning fan
From: "Alex" <ambritts@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:18:18 -0500
The pulley (key) is fine. No free spin what-so-ever. The engine has been
rebuilt and installed for over 6 years with no problem. This is a recent
development, so I must assume everything was correct. I did the ancillary
attachments after the long block was rebuilt and used all original parts
where reusable. Anything needing replacement was done with Moss/TRF/VB
replacements and matched prior to installation.
I probably won't get back to this for a week or so. I'll keep everyone
updated. Thanks for all the input.
Alex