[6pack] TR6 Age Thing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 Age Thing
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:42:43 -0800 (PST)
When I was a kid gtrowing up in a college town it always seemed the more
interesting folks drove TR6s and other higher end British sports cars.   Guys
with better educations, good jobs, money and sharp girlfriends, but I also
noticed that the guys that kept them (the sportscars) knew how to turn
wrenches and seemed to enjoy that part of the hobby.   Detroit muscle was
still big, and I had some of that (and did a few burnouts) before ending up
with a string of practical 60s-80s Volvos.

I bought my 73 when I was 40.   My
mechanical knowledge continues to expand.

Bruce Simms
Ask a
question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers
and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com