Re: [6pack] Clutch slave pushrod

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch slave pushrod
From: aldwyn@sylvancircle.org
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:30:26 -0400
I have an adjustable pushrod on my '76 TR6 that I got from BPNW when I
rebuilt my clutch hydrolics.  But I understand that it doesnt make
much of a difference, as the slave on the TR6 is supposed to be self
adjusting.

I have never seen a TR3/4 rod, so not sure if they would be the
same...  But if you are simply looking for a adjustable pushrod for a
TR6, BPNW has them.

- Aldwyn

Quoting Vsnively@aol.com: