Re: [6pack] Clutch slave pushrod

To: v.navarrette@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch slave pushrod
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:36:12 EDT
Thanks Vance

In a message dated 9/30/2010 9:23:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
v.navarrette@comcast.net writes:

Vic:

Normally hooking the pushrod to the upper  hole is a band-aid at
best, and you can expect the clutch operation to  degrade further until
this is no longer sufficient.
You  may be one of the few to skate by with this indefinitely,
but if you are  like most people with clutch issues they will return
shortly. The only  lasting solution is to find out what necessitated
using the upper hole and  correct the root cause.

Vance