[6pack] Trailing Arm Pivot Bolts

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Trailing Arm Pivot Bolts
From: "John Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:09:00 -0400
Hi All-

Slow progress on the car. I am installing the Ratco coil shock and over the
diff anti sway bar. Yes this is a resto-mod and it is going on a car that is
going to be pretty much stock.

Anyway I have hogged out the hole in the trailing arm to fit the shock and now
it is time to bolt it up and test for travel and clearance.

I am planning to use hard rubber bushings in the trailing arms and the stock
traling arm mounts. I will re-use the stock bolts for the fit-up and testing
but I am thiking of replacing the trailing arm piviot bolts with grade 8
bolts. Can anyone think of why this would not be a good idea?

John Cyg
CC52927LO

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html