Re: [6pack] Negative battery cable?

To: "'Grant Kester'" <gkester@ucsd.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Negative battery cable?
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:14:43 -0500
I used a monster ground cable, clear vinyl cover from the battery to the
block. I also strapped the frame to the block in three areas. The more
grounds the better to a certain point. If you don't have enough grounding on
the front, the metal covered cables like the heater valve and choke cables
will act as a ground, causing arcs and possible some disastrous issues.
You know when you go cheap, you end up paying more. Spend a little more up
front, do it right and you end up with years of enjoyment which will be
cheaper!

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive