[6pack] Bad brake master cylinders

To: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Bad brake master cylinders
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:36:28 -0500

--000000000000138a1c0592fdd673

Hello,
   A couple of you (who's names I can't remember, sorry) wrote about
receiving defective brake master cylinders from Moss. I'm in the same boat.
There's a chance that I got BOTH of these MCs from VickyBrit but I doubt
it. Anyway...
   The first MC worked fine on the front brake circuit but the rear circuit
was sealed! No fluid movement at all. The second MC must be leaking
internally. It will not build pressure front OR rear, but fluid does flow.
   After multiple bleeding, the pedal will build up a little resistance
then goes to the floor. Let set for 2-3 minutes and the pedal goes to the
floor with no resistance at all.
   Do these symptoms sound familiar to you? And who sells a good MC for a
'75 TR6? Thanks.

Rick

--000000000000138a1c0592fdd673

&#39;s names I can&#39;t remember, sorry) wrote about receiving defective b=
rake master cylinders from Moss. I&#39;m in the same boat. There&#39;s a ch=
ance that I got BOTH of these MCs from VickyBrit but I doubt it. Anyway...<=
/div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0The first MC worked fine on the front b=
rake circuit but the rear circuit was sealed! No fluid movement at all. The=
 second MC must be leaking internally. It will not build pressure front OR =
rear, but fluid does flow.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0After multip=
le bleeding, the pedal will build up a little resistance then goes to the f=
loor. Let set for 2-3 minutes and the pedal goes to the floor with no resis=
tance at all.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Do these symptoms sound f=
amiliar=C2=A0to you? And who sells a good MC for a &#39;75 TR6? Thanks.</di=

--000000000000138a1c0592fdd673--