Competition Alpines - Ian's feature on his website

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Competition Alpines - Ian's feature on his website
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:54:59 +0000
This month Ian featured "Sports Car Forum" on his web site.  If you get a
chance to hit his site it is nice to read about the team.

http://sunbeamalpine.org/content.html

I have the website for competition Alpines up and running.  There is still a
tremendous amount of research that needs to be conducted on many of the
other drivers of the era.  Overall, it is a reasonable start at gathering
these details.  If you have time to really sit down and look at many
pictures and actual race results you might want to look at the site.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/milano164/home.html

There is a nice newspaper article on Don Sesslar, who I wish to thank for
his help on gathering some of the data, which really tells the story about
Don's career.

If anybody has any race photos or documentation they wish to contribute I
would gladly post this.  I put this site together with PageMill if anybody
wants to put together a feature on a specific driver.

Steven Silverstein