Alpine V8 conversions help & misc.

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine V8 conversions help & misc.
From: "GS Waybright" <gswaybright@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:13:25 -0500
A couple questions and one quick note....

1. An aquaintence of mine is dead set on converting his Alpine to a V-8
drivetrain. I strongly urged him to save some headache and probably money
and just buy a Tiger or rebuild his Alpine engine, but he wants to do this.
I'm looking for anyone who has done an Alpine V8 conversion who is willing
to share their insights as he goes through this. He's not on the internet,
so reply to me with your phone # if you'de be willing to lend support.

2. Is the Tiger list going to come back, or is the Alpine list the only
outlet. It doesn't seem to send very often to the Tiger Digest list (me).

3. Looks like I am leaving Houston and headed to Pleasanton, CA for a new
job by the end of the month. Too bad the Tiger is mostly in boxes on shelves
in the garage. I have a bunch of work to get ready to move, but I look
forward to getting in the middle of Sunbeam activity. See you soon Tom and
others!

Stephen Waybright