Re: worn distributor?

To: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: worn distributor?
From: Paul Almjeld <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:28:50 -0500
Scott:  A Pertronix ignition module is virtually uneffected by a small
amount of play in the distributor.  Like yours, mine has some play in
the distributor.  With more than three years of running the Pertronix
unit, I can share with you that the timing and dwell remain absolutely
constant. Instead of replacing the distributor and or going to a more
expensive electronic unit, I suggest investigating the Pertronix unit.

from sunny South Dakota,

Paul