Re: Theodoli Harrington

To: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Theodoli Harrington
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:46:05 -0500
Steven Silverstein wrote:

> Dick Waite, who was on the crew for the 1963 Sebring team, wrote a short
> story about his experience with the team.   It's a great story and really
> helps to put things in perspective about racing in the 60's.
>
> I have posted it to my personal website if you're interested in reading the
> story:
>
> http://people.ne.mediaone.net/milano164/Theodoli/Theodoli.html
>
> I hope that we hear more from Dick in the future.  If anyone else can
> contribute to the racing stories or images I would post them.
>
> Steven Silverstein
> SCF Series IV Alpine

Thanks for doing this! Brings back wonderful memories.

I'm afraid my pictures would be off-topic, since all of my competing in the
60's was in MGs and Minis.      ;)

I will soon have them back up on the web.

Lest I be mistaken, I must say Gary's Alpine is like a close relative to the
cars I love most: Minis, MGs, 1950's Chevrolets and the like: beautifully
designed (*NOT* by a committee), simple, straightforward and efficient.

Something about LBC owners; Gary is one of us; how fortunate we are to have
him in our midst. He is just a smidgen away from doing all of his own
maintenance, could easily overhaul an engine with a small amount of
coaching; I think this list can be a great help to him and I can promise he
will be a great asset to the list.

-Rock
--
Ask your ISP to amend its TOS & assess fines for spamming and serious
abuse. Clean up the net without government intervention. Pass it on.