exhaust

Subject: exhaust
From: "Kreg Kallenberger" <kregkallenberger@home.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 12:34:16 -0500
Group,
I just had  to replace the old exhaust system on my SV in order to get it
safety inspected.  It only had a muffler, no resonator, or vice versa, I
don't really no which and it was old and rusted out.  It was loud,,,,,,,,but
I liked it.
Now it is all nice and stainless steel and quiet,,,and I hate it. Although I
installed this system while I was putting in an overdrive so I have some
mechanical skills, I know nothing about exhaust systems.  Any resonable
ideas to improve the sound.  I can even hear the flex fan moving air it is
so quiet.  It sounds more electric than gas.
Kreg