Re: Alpine Emails

To: Robert Wiseman <rob@wisemaninsurance.com>
Subject: Re: Alpine Emails
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:02:28 -0500
Robert Wiseman wrote:

> I am going to be away for several weeks and need to turn off the Alpine
> emails for that time, but I can't remember how.
> Could someone on the list give me the instructions.

Pretty sure you just send a message to majordomo@autox.team.net

with this in the main body of the message:

unsubscribe alpines
end

the reason for the "end" is so anything appended to the message, like a sig
file or ISP ad, will be ignored by the major, so he don't choke up.   ;)

-Rock
--
Ask your ISP to amend its TOS & assess fines for spamming and serious
abuse. Clean up the net without government intervention. Pass it on.