Re: Laguna Seca Pictures

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Re: Laguna Seca Pictures
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:15:31 -0700
Hi Jay,
I had to find the 2 Alpine shots and take a look, even though it made me
late leaving for work this afternoon! Oh well, I wrote 3 speeding tickets on
the way in, so the Sgt. didn't realize WHY I was late! (God, sometimes I
just HATE MY JOB!!!!! ha-ha-ha): {Sign Here, Press Hard... FOUR
COPIES!!!!!}.

The two Alpines..... The racer (#2), belongs to Don Stephen, right here in
Reno, NV. I had to study the second one a few seconds, then it dawned on me.
The (non-racer) belongs to Don's wife, Susan. Both are series 1 cars: Don's
is a '59 and Susan's is a '60.

By the way, I bought my Alpine from Don about 14 months ago. He had
purchased it about 5 years prior to set up for Susan to race and never quite
got around to it. Take a look at my website and see what a thousand or so
hours can do to an Alpine. Susan just recently get her '60, and it is
immaculate; inside and out!!

And while I have everyone's attention, at present we (tentatively) have
seven, COUNT-EM, SEVEN, Alpines planned for the CSRG race at Sears Point the
end of October. If you race an Alpine then hustle on out here to the west
coast and join in on the fun! If you don't race but spectate, same scene
take two; come on out and cheer us on!!

Later, my friend,
    Carl    http://carlynneracing.homestead.com/home.html