Re: No Alpine Content (general auto help required)

To: "Alex & Peggy McGregor" <apmcgregor@home.com>,
Subject: Re: No Alpine Content (general auto help required)
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:48:20 -0600
May be a dumb question but you are sure the spark plug hole threads are
damaged right?  I once did the same thing with my '89 Isuzu Trooper and
there was no damage what-so-ever.  My assumption is that it just wasn't
tightened properly and worked loose over a couple of months.  Tightened it
back in and it's been fine for years.

Patrick