Looking for a Blue Metal Flake race car....

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Blue Metal Flake race car....
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 23:33:53 +0000
Ok, I am still looking for that Blue Metal Flake race car with
Maroon paint underneath.  This was the old Bob Richman car which
raced in the early 60's built by Doane Spencer.   It was maroon when it
raced for Richman and when it raced for Cal-Auto it was painted Blue Metal
Flake.

Here is a big KEY to the search.... It was a Series II but when Steve
Forines spun into a post they grafted on a Series IV tail.

So, I'm not looking for a Series II... it should look like a series IV.

If you have seen a Blue Metal Flake race car which is a later series car
write me.

Thanks,

Steven Silverstein