Re: weird metal bits

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weird metal bits
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:46:55 +1000
That's what I needed to know. Okay, I'll strip them out of the upholstery.
They're no use to me, so they're available to anyone who wants them for the
cost of postage. I suspect there are some pieces missing because there only
appears to be one piece per side, but I'll investigate further.

Russ Maddock
(in Brisbane, Australia)

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national