Re: 1725 with no numbers

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1725 with no numbers
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:06:11 -0500
Thanks,
 I thought it was something like that, the block appears to have been painted
with a reddish primer only and I have not noticed any other tags with numbers.
Was the intent that the dealer would stamp your data on the block and this just
never happened.  So if I use this engine I could remove my data plate from the
firewall and have a numberless matching car.   Jim