Re: [Re: [Was now what to do with it.]]

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>, MrZAG57@aol.com, jan.eyerman@usa.net,
Subject: Re: [Re: [Was now what to do with it.]]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 5 Mar 2001 17:03:26 EST
Zag,

Boy are you looking for a fight!!!  Please reread my first paragraph. You are
so Alpine-Tiger oriented that you did not even consider that there is a THIRD
point of view...   the second paragraph was meant as a compliment-by a Hillman
collector.   You know, the little four door sedans and two door station wagons
that you Alpine guys sometimes scrap for parts (like engines and taillight
lenses!!!).

Jan (owner of 1959 Hillman Minx & 1973 Plymouth Cricket-that my son wants me
to set up as a replica of the 200 HP rally car)

Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net> wrote:
Opps, sorry to ruffle feathers.  My interest is in Rootes/Chrysler UK
mainline
cars so I have a tendency to view all of the sports cars together.

I am glad to hear that some very capable people have been able to take a
Hillman Husky chassis and a hotted up Hillman Minx engine and beat the tar
out
of real sports cars (MG, Triumph, etc).  That says a great deal about their
expertise and racing ability!  Keep showing them those Hillman Minx
taillights
on the track!!!

Jan