Invasion T-shirts

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invasion T-shirts
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:44:58 -0500
Delete this now if you are against Sunbeam T-shirt sales.

Hi all,
The Invasion is drawing near and the order for event T-shirts has now
been placed. Anyone who wishes to purchase one of these high quality
shirts can order them directly through www.sunbeamalpine.org. Jan
Servaites <jumpinjan> has provided us with some fantastic artwork to
grace both the front and back of these shirts. Price is $15.00ea and all
procedes will go to the event and site operating expenses. Even if you
can't make it to the Invasion this June, you can still proudly wear the
Invasion T-shirt to support the event.

I have added a slot on the online registration form at
www.sunbeamalpine.org for T-shirts. If you are attending the event and
have not yet registered AND you would like a shirt, we can have one
ready for you when you arrive at the event sign in booth along with your
registration packet. This will save the $3.50 shipping charge for mail
orders. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the Invasion!
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX