Re: [Was now what to do with it.]

To: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Was now what to do with it.]
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:05:16 -0500
Hey guys... why don't we settle this once and for all by bringing all
your Rootes vehicles to the Sunbeam Invasion this June. You can drive
them in the Rally and prove that they are ALL true sporting cars! :-) I
couldn't resist a chance to plug the event...sorry.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX