1725cc Rebuild

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: 1725cc Rebuild
From: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:39:35 EST
As I've now been re-united with my Series IV with its tired old original
1600cc engine my thoughts are now turning to rebuilding the 1725cc engine
which is dismantled and sitting in boxes along with manifold and Stromberg
CD150 carbs.

I'd like to incorporate some performance enhancing modifications (as a
compromise to the V6 conversion Joe!) if a) available b) affordable.

I've searched for info on what can be done but haven't found much info. I
don't want to turn my car into a racer but would like to get more cc and more
bhp than the standard 1725cc. This will be my first engine rebuild project so
any ideas / experience would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
Mark
Series IV GT OD RHD
U.K.