Aussie / New Zealand rootes performance.

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Aussie / New Zealand rootes performance.
From: Jarrid Gross <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:39:20 -0800
Piners,

I recall perhaps 2 months ago a short thread on some folks
down under who had a bunch of neat mods for the rootes engines.
I was quite occupied with other things then, but now Ive got a tad more
time on my hands.

>From recollection, one was roller rockers, another was a high capacity
oil pump modification.

I am interested in the latter, but if roller rocker information exists,
I'd like to get the rundown on whats available, or whats involved in
getting such bits.

I'd also be interested in knowing what else you guys have been holding
back from us.

Thx,

Jarrid Gross