Alpines and Geminis

To: JGross@econolite.com
Subject: Alpines and Geminis
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:53:40 +1030
Jarrid,
If you promise not to tell any of the other Aussies on the list (Geminis are
waaay uncool here, thanks to a radio character called 'The Sandman'), I can
offer some help. ;-)

I have a corroded-out 1600 Gemini SOHC cylinder head and a good Alpine
cylinder head in my shed. I've never made the connection between them
because the Alpine head is lovingly packed away on a shelf while the Gemi
head is dumped on the floor in anticipation of the day the sh*tbox car
leaves our carport for good.

If you tell me what I'm looking for I'll take some measurements. I don't
have a cylinder block of either type, so I can't try to cross-mount the
heads for you.
Cheers,
Paul.