gemini

To: p_heuer@hotmail.com
Subject: gemini
From: "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:38:08 +1100
Paul,

Bad luck, I was listening! I now know that you are a closet Gemini owner. It
is time that people such as you were exposed for the deviants you are!! ;-)
Actually, it wasn't very long ago that Geminis were the things for every
boy-racer to be seen in - hence the huge number of articles that were run in
the magazines that catered for such types. (I bet you have a pile of them
hidden under your bed!)
Don't worry, we all have our secrets - the first new car my father ever
bought was a P-76 and what's more I thought (and still do) that it was a
great car.

Rick Harrison