Re: gemini

To: beamertwo@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: gemini
From: Carl R Berghult <berghult@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:43:05 -0500
Hi Rick,
        OK, now I know what you are talking about.  My sister went to
England back in the 60's to work, when she came home she brought 2 cars
and a horse with her.  One was a new of the line MGA, the other was for
my mom, it was an Opal Kadet, so now I know.
Thanks for the info,

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)
Series 3 GT, B9203825 GT LRX 39 (son's)