Re: gemini

To: Rick Harrison <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: gemini
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:26:03 +1100
Also known as the GM "T car" .  First released in Brazil under a GM brand name,
also sold in the USA as the Chevette in the 1970s and in UK as a Vauxhall
Chevette, but there were variations in drivetrain between countries eg
Vauxhalls had the old Vauxhall 4, Australia got the OHC Isuzu 4, don't know
what was in the US car, however ther is someone in the US running a Chevette
motor in a Hillman - there was along thread on this subject on the Hillman list
last year..

 Cheers

Vic Hughes