RE: What glue to use on dash board

To: Alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: What glue to use on dash board
From: "Sankus, Jeffrey H (Jeffrey)" <jhs@agere.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:44:37 -0500
Hi Dan;
Using a water based glue will surely separate after time,you need to use a
exterior wood glue available at any decent hardware store.
Put a thin coat over the entire gluing surface and sandwich between a bench
top and thick board and clamp all around and in the middle, make sure when
applying the veneer that you clamp from the center out as not to have air
bubbles trapped.

                                Enjoy.