Re: Generic Tire/Wheel Question

To: Barbara Blue <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Generic Tire/Wheel Question
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 12:17:03 -0800
Hi:
Most of the tire manufacturers have charts on their websites that show
the tire width, the recommended rim size (from minimum to maximum), the
rolling diameter, the tire weight and stuff like that.  So if you use
your search engine to go to the "Dayton" tires website or the
"Bridgestone" tires website you can look under product information, then
go to the specific tire type (passenger, for example), then pick a
specific type of tire and look at the data that I listed above.  It's a
bit of a pain going thru all those steps to look at a tire that usually
wouldn't fit, but I don't know of another way.  Most of the information
I collected wouldn't help you much since I was looking to fit the stock
4" rim width, but that's how I got my info.

Regards

David Sosna