Re: Alpine Values

To: Fritzwich117@cs.com
Subject: Re: Alpine Values
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:14:07 -0500
Richard,
I agree whith everything you've said. Right now, I'm seeing a lot of
activity with Series 3 and Series V's. Quality of restoration plays a
BIG factor in overall price. I've seen restored cars for $5000.00 that
weren't worth $1000.00.. and would require an entirely new restoration
to bring it to their asking price. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX