Looking for S4 or S5

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for S4 or S5
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:54:52 -0500
Can anyone help Ohan? He's looking for an Alpine and put this message on
my web sitte message board. Please reply to him directly. - Ian

Hello,

I have been visiting this site daily with the hopes of finding a Series
IV or V. I live in Vancouver,Canada and the
local classifieds don't seem to offer any Alpines for sale.

If you know of any web sites that offer Alpine classifieds or if you
know of anyone that has one for sale,
preferably close to the west coast, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ohan Korlikian
yvrcanada@hotmail.com

--