Re: Alpine GT

To: jaars@cyberportal.net
Subject: Re: Alpine GT
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:47:09 +0930
Robert says:
>Has anybody transplanted a V6 or V8 in a ' 69 ALPINE GT ?

Robert,
There's a V8 Ford-powered one of these for sale in Australia at the moment.
I have only seen the advert, not the car, and it's about 1200 miles return
trip to the car-yard, so please don't ask me to check it out for you ;-)

I guess this tells you it's possible, but not how much work is involved.
Maybe another Aussie on the list lives closer to the car. I think it's in
Melbourne, but I'll check if you are interested.

Cheers,
Paul.