Re: Australian National Rally

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Australian National Rally
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:51:33 +1000
I'm not too sure what those wheels came off. I think Chris is on email, but
I don't seem to have his address.

Paul (Heuer), you wouldn't happen to have it?

OT bit:
There aren't too many of us who live in Crocodile Dundee country. The only
crocs I've ever seen were in zoos. I do get the occasional kangaroo around
here though!

Russ