RE: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]
From: Russell Maddock <russell@pbirwin.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:17:41 +1000
I've heard that Sunbeam-Talbots could be specially ordered in any colour the
buyer desired if he didn't like the standard factory colours. If this is
true, then any colour that was available in Britain in 1953 would be correct
for the car - sort of.

But I realise this isn't really what Alex wants to know.

Russ